Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Is This Goodbye?



Hey guys!

As you may have noticed, I am new to the blogging world. I have only been blogging for about 3 short months, but already I feel that this experience has really opened my eyes to a whole new side of the internet that I never really paid much attention to. I started this blog 3 months ago as a semester long assignment for my English class, and I’m really glad that I got to do so. 

Prior to starting this assignment, I’d occasionally come a across a couple of eye-catching blogs and I thought they were interesting, which made me wonder what having a blog would be like. I’d think about what I would possibly want to write about, but I had never taken the time to actually research what it took to start and keep a blog going.

I’m really glad to have gotten the experience of doing this blogging assignment. I love doing this so much, and I wouldn’t have known that if I hadn’t tried this out for myself! If I got anything out of doing this assignment, it would be that if you are interested in something but is too scared to try it out, you should just do it. There is no harm in just trying something new. I mean what’s the worst that could happen?

Making these blog posts were very time consuming, but I had a lot of fun doing it. It was one thing I really looked forward to working on each week even when I was short on time and had to work on other school assignments at the same time. I really hope that you guys enjoyed reading my posts as much as I enjoyed making them for you.

I also hope that doing these DIY projects showed you how easy it is to transform old things into something new and interesting. It’s really amazing how resourceful you can be with just old items lying around your house. It really goes to show you that you really don’t need to be spending big money on things that you can make by yourself. 

What I would like to emphasize most is that you are making something with your own two hands! I don’t know about you, but I get a really gratifying feeling after making something myself. Making something by yourself just seems to make that craft more special….well, more special than if you went and bought the same thing at a store. I hope I was successful in making you feel that way.

Because I’m really getting into this whole blogging thing, I promise you, my readers (if you’re there), that this is not going to be the last time that you hear from me. It’s currently finals week for me, so I unfortunately won’t have time to post up a DIY post this week. Since I will be busy with school, I’m not exactly sure where I’m heading with this blog or whether or not I will be posting consistently yet, but definitely look forward to more future DIY posts.

As always, thanks so much for taking the time for stopping by!

Until next time~

P.S. For those of you who are going through finals week like I am, good luck to us all! May the curve be in your favor~ haha

No comments:

Post a Comment